About The Tour
Distance: 1 400 m
Duration: 60 minutes
The tour departs from and ends at the Jósvafő entrance to the Baradla Cave.
More about the cave: Baradla Cave
01 April - 30 September
01 January - 31 March and 01 October - 31 December
Prices and Discounts
|Full Price||Discount 1||Nursery School/
Chaperone Ticket 2
|2000 Ft/person||1200 Ft/person||200 Ft/person||1300 Ft/person||Adult: 1800 Ft/person|
|Student: 800 Ft/person 4|
1 Conditions for discounted tickets:
- 6 - 14 year-old children,
- Students with valid student ID card, and,
- retired person
2 Conditions for nursery school and chaperone tickets:
- 3 - 6 years children,
- Adults accompanying disabled visitors (1 person per disabled guest, 2 people for those in wheelchairs),
- Adult or student groups of more than 20, one discounted ticket. For nursery school groups, 1 discounted ticket for groups larger than 5 (for every 5 people in the group, the sixth person qualifies for a discount),
- Bus driver for groups of more than 20, maximum 1 discounted ticket,
- Translator for a non-Hungarian speaking tour group.
3 Families qualify for a Family Ticket if the group is comprised of two adults and at least one child. Families with three or more children qualify for the even cheaper Discount Ticket.
4 Only with hungarian student (elementary- and high schcool) ID card.
The +1 Cave Discount: Those guests that join two daily tours on the same day pay full price for the first ticket but may ask for a discount ticket for the second tour upon presentation of their used ticket stub at the ticket office. This offer is only valid on standard adult or discounted tickets (class trip group, senior citizen) not for family, combination, or class trip tickets.
Tickets are available at the ticket office located at the Baradla Cave Aggtelek (not Jósvafő) cave entrance.
The tour is conducted along well-lit concrete paths.
The average temperature in the cave is +10°C/50°F, therefore appropriately warm clothing and footwear is recommended!
GPS koordinates: N48°29,0670' E20°32,3878'
In the village of Aggtelek, turn at the petrol station (from the direction of Jósvafő turn right, from the direction of Trizs turn left). After about 500 m you will see a 50 m high cliff to your right to your right. The cave entrance and ticket office (Orange point on the map) is located at the foot of this cliff. Please use the parking lot to the left.
Baradla Cave, Aggtelek Ticket Office: (+36) 48-503-003
Tourinform Office, Aggtelek: (+36) 48-503- 000